- Barr, R., & Tagg, J. (1995). “From teaching to learning – a new paradigm for undergraduate education.” Change 27(6), 12-25.
- Dale, E. (1946). Audio visual methods in teaching.
: The Dryden Press, Inc., Publishers. New York, NY
- Felder, R., & Brent, R. (2005). “Understanding student differences.” Journal of Engineering Education 94(1), 57-72. Retrieved July 31, 2007 from http://www4.ncsu.edu/unity/lockers/users/f/felder/public/Papers/Understanding_Differences.pdf.
- Felder, R., & Silverman, L. (1988). “Learning and teaching styles in engineering education.” Engineering Education 78(7), 674-681. Retrieved July 31, 2007 from http://www4.ncsu.edu/unity/lockers/users/f/felder/public/Papers/LS-1988.pdf.
- Felder, R., & Soloman, B. (n. d.). “Learning styles and strategies.” Retrieved January 19, 2007 from http://www.ncsu.edu/felder-public/ILSdir/styles.htm.
- Jensen, E. (2005). Teaching with the brain in mind. (2nd Ed.).
: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development. Alexandria, VA
- Kolb, D. (1983). Experiential learning: Experience as the source of learning and development.
: Prentice Hall PTR. Upper Saddle River, NJ
- Prensky, M. (2001a). “Digital natives, digital immigrants.” On the Horizon 9(5). Retrieved July 31, 2007 from http://www.marcprensky.com/writing/Prensky%20-%20Digital%20Natives,%20Digital%20Immigrants%20-%20Part1.pdf.
- Prensky, M. (2001b). “Digital natives, digital immigrants, part ii: Do they really think differently?” On the Horizon 9(6). Retrieved July 31, 2007 from http://www.marcprensky.com/writing/Prensky%20-%20Digital%20Natives,%20Digital%20Immigrants%20-%20Part2.pdf.
- Sadler-Smith, E. (1996). “Learning styles and instructional design.” Innovations in Education and Training International 33(4), 185-193.
- Smith, P., &
, J. (2005). Getting to grips with learning styles: A national vocational education and training research and evaluation program report. Dalton : National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER). (ERIC Document Reproduction Service No.: ED493991). Adelaide, Australia