Monday, March 17, 2008
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
- is a natural extension of teaching,
- that promotes greater student engagement,
- exposure to multiple media formats,
- and acknowledges different teaching and learning styles, preferences and strategies by
- focusing on content and
- interaction and
- active learning
- to enhance both teaching and learning.
Does the mere presence of technology contribute to active learning, developing communities of practice, and enhancing engagement? Or is it the integration? Or the use and modelling? How can technology create a more active learning environment? How can technology help everyone, faculty, staff and student, create and grow as a community of practice? How can technology increase engagement with the content, with other students, and with the instructor?