Sunday, December 20, 2009

Memorable events in personal and professional development for Fall 2009

  1. Still amazed at the power and reach of Twitter. I've used Twitter as part of my personal professional development.
  2. The ability to use delicious to help aggregate and share digital resources is understated. I've been using TAGS to help me find and share a group of URLs.
  3. The netbook is fast becoming one of the more portable, powerful, ubiquitous and transparent devices.
  4. Google Docs is becoming an easy way to share documents, presentations, spreadsheets and other documents. I can share a URL, and when the document is updated it is available to all with the URL.
  5. Google Reader. I've subscribed to blogs, and Google Reader lets me find, search and share interesting things.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...