Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My top technologies (in no particular order)

  1. The iPhone 3GS 16GB. Portable, powerful and pretty amazing. My ubiquitious, pervasive, and transparent device.
  2. Google Reader. Find a great blog, subscribe to it. The posts are always THERE. I can share ones that are interesting or relevant. Helps me keep my data flow manageable.
  3. Delicious. Ideal for creating lists of bookmarks. I can tag them with multiple tags, create tag bundles and share them. 
  4. Evernote. Organizes me, my thoughts, and keeps them available.
  5. Blogger. My writing and thinking space. 
  6. Twitter. Instant connection to my PLN.
  7. TwitPic. Take a picture, share it, tag it.
  8. UStream. Whether from a workstation, laptop or iPhone, UStream lets me connect.
  9. Mindomo. Intuitive mind mapping web application.
  10. The netbook. Portable, powerful, fast, small, strong battery, wi-fi, web camera.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

The Flip video recorder is a great device for people looking to add some spark to their websites or blogs. The video is clear and you can load to your computer with its simple USB connectivity.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...