Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pens and pencils

I've started gathering things. Found all of the pens and pencils in the desk, here and there, by the end table. Found a large coffee cup. Some of these pens are years old. I'm not sure that they would all work. But, for some reason, I've held on to them. Some are from conferences, some from hotels, insurance companies, banks. Some are just pens. Getting ready to learn, I need a good pencil or pen. Just because I've got this cup of pencils and pens doesn't make me ready to take notes.

Maybe I'll see which pens write. Might even see if the pencil erasers are pliable. Probably should get rid of those pens that don't write. Dried ink doesn't work. Pencils that won't erase are about as good as the pens. Just because I've got a cup of pencils and pens doesn't make me ready to take notes.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...