Monday, November 15, 2010

New and old technologies

I am not worried about scraps of paper. I am really trying to use more technology. Figure that the technology can improve my productivity. I started using Simplenote. It is a web app, platform and browser independent. In the case of notes, any technological advantage can help. I am bombarded with information each day, and keeping the avalanche organized either requires a handful of notes, that must be transcribed and added to a calendar, contact list, or document.

I can create a note with Simplenote, sync it to my iPhone, iPad, or any computer. I can tag notes, search by tag or other term, publish a note as a web page, or email it. And I can delete them when they are no longer needed.

No more scraps of paper for me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...