Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The year in review, or what technology has allowed me to do

It's hard to think about how technology has influenced this year. It has really made me think differently and use technology differently. For instance, I was the kind of person who would take notes on stickies or any other scrap of paper. I would try to write legibly, but to no avail. I would try and transfer my notes to a text editor, but that didn't happen that often.

I have started using the iPad to do more. I can take notes either with the Notes application or one of the many applications that uses a stylus. I am finding that the iPad is a really useful device.

I am finding that Google Chrome, with extensions and the new Chrome Store, is becoming one of my browsers of choice. But alas, no Google Chrome on my iPad. Mozilla Firefox with add ons and extensions is also a robust browser. Browsers that integrate with other web applications are important.

That's my thoughts, so far. Technology has changed the way we do things, and it will continue to evolve as we find greater uses for technology in our everyday lives.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...