Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Transforming and reforming content

I am really amazed. I am using several applications that are, in my opinion, completely reshaping the way content is being created. these are personalized, individualized content creators. It's always a challenge, sorting and sifting through the never-ending avalanche of information.

I subscribe to multiple feeds, that are aggregated in Google Reader. Google Reader does a good job collecting the feeds. But sifting through the feeds takes time.

www.feedly.com creates a digest, of sorts, of my subscribed feeds. My feeds are presented in an organized format. I can quickly see what's new, read two or three lines of the article and share the article with a wide variety of social sites.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...